This recipe takes 5 minutes to make and is super healthy. Do yourself a favour and hop to!
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup coconut paste, melted
- 1 cup unsalted crunchy peanut butter
- 2 cups raw cacao
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 cup dates (pitted), soaked in hot water for about 20 mins
- 2 pinches sea salt
- Combine all ingredients, except the peanut butter, in a bowl or high speed blender and mix/blend until soft.
- Add the peanut butter at the end. This will help maintain the crunch.
- Spread evenly in a baking paper-lined tin or container.
- Place in the fridge for about one hour or until well-set. That’s it!
Recipe based off this one.